Ph: 061 364114
Welcome to the website of “The Creamery” an authentic quality Irish Bar & Restaurant, occupies a prime position on Bunratty Fair Green in the heart of Bunratty right beside the world famous castle.
The building itself has an interesting history going back to the early 19th century. In 1823 Charles Bianconi opened a stagecoach service linking Limerick, Ennis and Bunratty. There is evidence indicating that the building was used as a scheduled stop for the Bianconi coaches with the ground floor being used for the stabling of the horses.
In 1927 the building became the local creamery and continued in this business until 1999 when it was converted to its present role by the Fitzpatrick Brothers, hence the name. In 2002 it was purchased by Noel Ryan & David Lang.